Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Radar > Lowrance 000-12636-001
HOOK-3x DSI Fishfinder with 455/800 Transom Mount Transducer, the Hook-3x DSI fishfinder features a 3.5", high-resolution LED color display that makes it easy to see fish and fishing-holding structure. It features a built-in water temperature sensor and supports 455 and 800kHz frequencies, allowing you to select the frequency that works best with the current water conditions. Specifications: Display:3.5"/8.9cm, Resolution:320 x 240, Backlighting :11-Level LED, Power Output:Max 180W RMS, Operating Frequency :455kHz/800kHz, Languages:11, Operating Voltage:12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max). Sonar: Max Depth per Type :300' / 91M @ 455 kHz, Depth Alarm:Yes, Shallow Alarm:Yes, Temperature Readings:Yes, Transducer Type:Lowrance Skimmer® transom mount with built-in water-temperature sensor. Display Resolution:320 x 240, Display Type:256-color TFT LCD, Display Backlighting:White LED, Display Size:3.5"/8.9cm. Technical/Environmental: Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7, Product Width: 3.71" / 94mm, Product Depth: 1.85" / 47mm, Product Height: 5.64" / 143mm (6.45" / 164mm with bracket).
- LED-backlit 3.5" color display with detailed 320 x 240 resolution that's easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles
- Downscan Imaging™ view with dual-frequency 455 or 800 kHz operation reveals easy-to-understand, underwater detail of fish-holding structure
- Patented DownScan Imaging™ transducer design can track bottom up to 55mph, Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 455 kHz and 800 kHz sonar frequency options
- Dedicated quick keys allow the user to zoom up to four times the standard view and focus on key fishing areas, Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations
- Easily adjust the viewing angle or disconnect and store with the quick-release, tilt and swivel bracket, Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Product Reviews for Lowrance HOOK-3x DSI Fishfinder 455-800 Transom Mount Transducer (000-12636-001)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!