Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine GPS and Navigation > KVH 01-0226-03
The KVH GyroTrac is the economical gyro system that fits as easily on your vessel as it does in your budget. GyroTrac combines two leading-edge concepts: the digital magnetic compass pioneered by KVH and a unique, three-axis gyro sensor. This unparalleled combination offers the drift-free precision and versatility of digital compass technology with the accuracy of gyro-stabilization, all for less than 25 percent of the cost of traditional gyros. And with the system’s fully configurable data outputs, you can provide stabilized heading data to virtually all other onboard equipment. With GyroTrac, staying on course has never been easier!
- Offers superb gyro performance at 1/4 the cost of a mechanical gyro, with the added reliability of no moving parts
- Intelligent auto-calibration and compensation ensures the highest degree of accuracy at all times (better than ±1º accuracy)
- Compatible with NMEA, Furuno®, Sine/Cosine, B&G, and Cetrek™ outputs, allowing GyroTrac to supply stabilized heading data to nearly any onboard system
- Provides true or magnetic north (true north display requires GPS input or manual entry of local variation)
- User-friendly, menu-driven operation, with an LCD user interface and an array of optional displays
Advanced technology from KVH gives TracVision R1DX the highest antenna
gain in its class, meaning your vehicles and crews will experience clear
consistent reception in all types of weather. The breakthrough antenna
design, made possible by KVH’s RingFire™ technology, provides:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for KVH 01-0226-03 Affordable Gyro-Stabalized Digital Compass (01-0226-03)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!