KVH’s rugged 37 cm TracVision M2 is a linear LNB-equipped “at anchor” satellite TV system that is a great choice for European or Asian mariners who want to enjoy premium satellite TV programming while at anchor or at the dock after a long day on the water. You’ll never have to compromise on reception or quality because the TracVision M2 works as hard as you do, offering the highest signal strength available for "at-anchor" systems, along with KVH’s high-efficiency 37 cm diameter antenna with RingFire technology.
- KVH’s award-winning quality and reliability at an affordable price thanks to this fully automatic system designed for you and your crew to enjoy when the boat is still and you’re not hard at work.
- Compatible with popular Ku-band HDTV and standard-definition satellite TV programming around the globe
- Ultra-quiet Whisper Drive motor technology for quiet operation anywhere on the boat
- 12V multi-service interface box/controller supports virtually all home receivers and high-powered regional services
- Special Order - Item Can Not Be Returned<>
This means every TV on board can be tuned to any channel on any of the
three DIRECTV satellites, with no waiting for satellite switching or
blank screens. Plus, your receivers won’t lock up, reboot, or perform
lengthy satellite searches unexpectedly due to expired program guides or
receivers looking for the wrong satellite because, unlike other
systems, the advanced TracVision HD7 receives DIRECTV’s program data
constantly and sees all three satellites all of the time, just like
Plus, a unique mechanical design allows the antenna to be housed in a
dome that is 35% smaller than competing systems so it looks great, too.
Whether your vessel is at the dock, at anchor, or cruising on the deep
blue sea, KVH’s TracVision M9 will bring you hundreds of channels of
uninterrupted, crystal-clear digital entertainment with CD-quality sound
– in fact, the TracVision M9’s WorldWide TV satellite library is
preprogrammed to receive broadcasts from your favorite satellite TV
services around the world!