Solid Signal > Automotive and Marine > Marine Satellite Dishes > KVH 01-0343-01
The KVH TracVision HD11 is digitally programmable Universal World LNB for full compatibility with all direct-to-home standard and HD satellite TV services without swapping LNBs or other hardware Exclusive TriAD technology for simultaneous reception of DIRECTV Ka- and Ku-band broadcasts for HDTV, just like at home! Superior tracking thanks to an all-new four-axis pedestal design with robotic direct drive that is both stronger and tracks better than competing products Greatest range of motion (-25° to +120°) of any maritime satellite TV system Advanced RF7 satellite identification.
- NMEA 0183-compatibility for even faster satellite acquisition as well as keyhole satellite tracking along the Equator Integrated GSM Remote Support Module for diagnostics and satellite library updates
- Lighter design with the same mounting pattern as legacy 1-meter satellite TV systems to make upgrades easy Full support for unlimited onboard receivers and DVRs (PVRs) Integrated GPS
- Exclusive TracVision iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® apps allow you to switch satellites, customize the satellite library, set up favorite satellite lists, manage dual antenna installations
- Fully automatic satellite acquisition and satellite switching via remote control just like at home!
- Ultra-quiet motors, no cable wrap, single-cable install, and an exclusive, user-friendly onscreen system set-up and control
- Diameter: 1.2m (48.8") x Height: 1.4m (57.3") x Weight: 97.7kg (200lbs)
KVH RF SmartSwitch
The innovative KVH SmartSwitch enables switching between banks of
receivers from different regions with just a button push! For vessels
with the need for dual-dome installations, the SmartSwitch automatically
switches to the antenna with the best signal for the chosen satellite.
KVH IP AutoSwitch
The new KVH IP AutoSwitch provides simple, automatic switching between
DiSEqC 1.0-compatible satellites using just the master receiver’s remote
control! The IP AutoSwitch also enables you to choose which receiver
onboard is the master so you can move from the salon to the stateroom
and still have complete control with the push of a button!
Universal World LNB
Thanks to our groundbreaking Universal World LNB, the TracVision HD11 is
compatible with satellite TV services worldwide without requiring the
laborious and costly process of swapping out hardware and updating
software in each new region. Instead, the TracVision HD11’s digitally
programmable LNB, the first of its kind in the maritime industry,
automatically reconfigures itself to track each of the more than 100
satellites contained in the integrated Worldwide TV satellite library.
KVH’s revolutionary TriAD technology – a breakthrough in antenna design –
simultaneously receives broadcasts from Ka- and Ku-band satellites.
These signals are concentrated by the precision tuned reflector and
subreflector before reaching the unique tri-rod dielectric feed to
provide a home television experience while you are at sea! And when
you’re underway, the multi-axis dynamic tracking stays locked on even in
the roughest seas.
This means every TV on board can be tuned to any channel on any of the
three DIRECTV satellites, with no waiting for satellite switching or
blank screens. Plus, your receivers won’t lock up, reboot, or perform
lengthy satellite searches unexpectedly due to expired program guides or
receivers looking for the wrong satellite because, unlike other
systems, the advanced TracVision HD11 receives DIRECTV’s program data
constantly and sees all three satellites all of the time, just like
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for KVH TracVision HD11 with IP Antenna Control Unit (01-0343-01)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!