Solid Signal > Car and Truck Equipment > Satellite Dishes for SUVs > KVH 01-0350-01
The revolutionary TracPhone V11 uses one compact 1.1-meter antenna to effortlessly access both the C- and Ku-band satellites of the world’s No. 1 maritime VSAT network – mini-VSAT Broadband. It seamlessly switches between the services, automatically locking onto Ku-band service in most parts of the world, and immediately switching to C-band service when Ku-band service is unavailable because of geography or extreme weather.
- The CommBox-ACU features a built-in CommBox Ship/Shore Network Manager, Voice over IP (VoIP) adapter, Ethernet switch, and Wi-Fi capabilities for reliability, easy installation, and simplified onboard networking
- Compact design, 85% smaller by volume and lighter than older C-band VSAT antennas, ensures faster, less expensive installation Modern, user-friendly web browser-based user interface with iPhone app
- Remote diagnostics and monitoring, over-the-air software updates, and ease in creating unique networks for guest and crew access to e-mail and Internet
- Proprietary ArcLight spread spectrum satellite technology for faster data transmissions and superior reception Flexible, affordable airtime packages for every SATCOM need
- Diameter: 1.2m (48.8") x Height: 1.4m (57.3") x Weight: 109kg (240 lbs)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for KVH TracPhone V11 Dual-Mode C/Ku-Band Antenna Rack Mountable (01-0350-01)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!