SonicWALL Power Over Ethernet Injector 802.3AF, Gigabit N
- SonicPoint-N Series wireless access points with 802.11n provide faster wireless access with greater range and better reliability
- SonicPoint-N Series wireless access points enable employees to securely access network resources from the wireless network using SSL VPN or WPA2
- VAPs create secure segmentation between trusted and un-trusted wireless users by allowing the broadcast of up to eight unique SSIDs
- SonicWALL RFDPI scans all wireless traffic for vulnerabilities and threats
- SonicWALL WGS allows customers to take advantage of wireless network access
- Provides auto-provisioning and centralized management for all SonicPoint-N Series wireless access points deployed in the network
- SonicPoint-N Dual-Radio wireless access points allow the dedication of one radio to rogue access detection while the other supports users, helping meet regulatory compliance
Comprehensive wireless security features include
Wireless Intrusion Detection Services (WIDS), wireless
firewalling, secure Layer 3 wireless roaming, IEEE 802.11d
multi-country roaming, and integrated Wireless Guest
Services (WGS) to enforce password access for
customers and other third-party guests.
Exceptional wireless performance features include
40 MHz channels and packet aggregation to support
data rates of up to 600 Mbps. Dual-Radio and Dual-Band
supports operation on either 2.4 GHz or 5.0 GHz
Central WLAN management can be administered
using SonicWALL SuperMassive™ E10000, E-Class
Network Security Appliance (NSA) , NSA and TZ Series
firewalls, and requires no pre-configuration of the
Enhanced wireless reliability is delivered using
Multiple-Input Multiple-Out (MIMO) technology that
uses multiple antennas as both the transmitter and the
receiver to enhance throughput and reliability.
Flexible wireless deployment options include wall or
ceiling mounting. SonicPoint-N Series wireless access
points can receive power from a SonicWALL Power over
Ethernet (PoE) Injector or third party device for easy
deployment where electrical outlets are not readily
accessible. (SonicPoint-Ni Dual-Band and SonicPoint-Ne
Dual-Band require IEEE 802.3af PoE; SonicPoint-N
Dual-Radio requires IEEE 802.3at PoE.) SonicPoint-N
Dual-Radio and SonicPoint-Ne Dual-Band access points
can also be powered directly through an AC adapter.
Virtual Access Point (VAP) segmentation enables up
to eight SSIDs to have dedicated authentication and
privacy settings while sharing the same physical
infrastructure, providing logical segmentation of secure
wireless network traffic and secure customer access.
Broad protocol support includes 802.11 a/b/g/n, WPA2
and WPA, allowing businesses to leverage prior
investments in devices that are incapable of supporting
higher encryption standards, while easing migration to
Granular security policy enforcement allows the
implementation of firewall rules to all wireless traffic,
and controls all wireless client communications to any
host on the network—wired or wireless.
Discreet wireless access point deployment features
light and logo covers, controllable LED (except power)
and internal antennas (on SonicPoint-Ni models).
FairNet wireless bandwidth allocation guarantees a
minimum amount of bandwidth to each wireless client
in order to prevent disproportionate bandwidth
consumption by a single user.
Here are available downloads related to this product: