Solid Signal > Health and Fitness > Wearables
Garmin USA EDGE 205 Bicycle Navigator (010-00447-10)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Take your ride to the next level with the Edge 205, Garmins GPS-enabled personal trainer and cycle computer. Whether youre a competitive racer or weekend cyclist, Edge will help you achieve your personal best.
- Easy to install; no calibration required; just snap it into the bike mount and go
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver tracks your position even in tree cover and canyons, making it extremely reliable for distance and speed information
- Virtual Partner® lets you race a virtual competitor over a specified distance and speed
- Courses let you race against a previously recorded workout, so you can compare your current and past performances over the same ride
- Auto Pause® pauses the timer when you slow down or stop and resumes when you speed up again, so you can focus on your ride
- Auto Lap® automatically starts a new lap each time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance
Get the Data You Need
Rugged, lightweight Edge 205 attaches easily to the stem or handlebars of your bike with the included bike mount. Just turn it on, acquire GPS satellites and go. Edge automatically measures your speed, distance, time, calories burned and altitude, and records this data for your review. For even more detailed data, get the Edge 305, which can track your heart rate, cadence, climb and descent.
Track Your Progress
As an added benefit, you can plan, analyze and store data from your workouts through our online community, Garmin Connect™, or our free Garmin Training Center® software. Conveniently upload your data to Garmin Connect for an in-depth analysis of your workouts, online mapping and route sharing that will take your training to the next level. With Garmin Training Center® software, you can analyze data with interactive graphs that chart your speed, time, heart rate and elevation. Overlay your ride on a map so you can pinpoint specific areas and see how elevation and other factors affect your performance. Endurance athletes can also use the Edge with TrainingPeaks.com, an easy-to-use web-based training system designed to help athletes train for any event.
Whats in the Box:
- Edge 205
- Bike Mount
- Garmin Training Center CD
- AC Charger
- USB Cable
- Owners Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin USA EDGE 205 Bicycle Navigator (010-00447-10)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!