Home > GPS & Navigation > Handheld GPS > Garmin 010-00630-00
Garmin USA ETREXVISTAHCX eTrex Vista HCx Portable Navigator (010-00630-00)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Deep foliage, nor canyons faze the rugged eTrex Vista HCx. Its high-sensitivity receiver holds a GPS signal in the toughest environments. Similar to the Vista Cx, this handheld navigator also has a bright color screen, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, microSD card slot and automatic routing for wherever adventure takes you.
- Display resolution: 170 x 220 pixels
- Display type: 256 level color TFT
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: 25 hours
- Maps and Memory: Basemap, Ability to Add Maps, Accepts MicroSD Card (not included), 1000 Waypoints/Favorites/Locations, 50 Routes
- Box Contents: eTrex Vista® HCx, Basemap: Americas/Europe/Pacific, MapSource Trip & Waypoint Manager, USB Cable, Wrist strap, Owners manual, Quick reference guide
Deep foliage, nor canyons faze the rugged eTrex Vista HCx. Its high-sensitivity receiver holds a GPS signal in the toughest environments. Similar to the Vista Cx, this handheld navigator also has a bright color screen, barometric altimeter, electronic compass, microSD™ card slot and automatic routing for wherever adventure takes you.
Enjoy Clear Reception
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, eTrex Vista HCx locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear — whether you’re in deep woods or just near tall buildings and trees, you can count on Vista HCx to help you find your way when you need it the most.
Get Your Bearings
The Vista HCx has a built-in electronic compass that provides bearing information even while youre standing still, and its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use the altimeter to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Expand Your Memory
Adding maps is easier than ever with Vista HCxs microSD card slot. Conveniently plug in optional preloaded microSD cards with MapSource data for your land and sea excursions. Just insert a MapSource card with detailed street maps, and Vista HCx provides turn-by-turn directions to your destination. The card slot is located inside the waterproof battery compartment, so you dont have to worry about getting it wet.
Take It Anywhere
Like the rest of the eTrex series, Vista HCx is lightweight and compact — the perfect size for all your travels.
Other Vista HCx features:
- Waterproof, so it can withstand the elements or an accidental dunk in water.
- Crisp 256-color, sunlight-readable display makes it easy to distinguish map details — plus, it looks fantastic
- Fast USB computer connection so you can transfer waypoints and other data to your computer
eTrex Vista HCx: Lock onto the great outdoors.
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads): yes
- Electronic compass: yes
- Touchscreen: no
- Barometric altimeter: yes
- Camera: no
- Geocaching-friendly: yes
- Custom maps compatible: no
- Outdoor GPS games: yes
- Hunt/fish calendar: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- Tide tables: no
- Area calculation: yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Picture viewer: no
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Garmin USA ETREXVISTAHCX eTrex Vista HCx Portable Navigator (010-00630-00)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!