Home > GPS & Navigation > Marine GPS Units > Garmin 010-10327-00
Garmin 010-10327-00 In-Hull Mount Transducer for Fishfinders and Chartplotters 200/5 khz (0101032700)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Garmin 010-10327-00 In-Hull Mount Transducer for Fishfinders and Chartplotters is an adjustable plastic in-hull mount transducer that makes installation a snap. The 6-pin 600 W transducer has a depth of 800 to 1,200 ft., an operating frequency of 50 to 200 kHz, a beamwidth of 45 to 12 degrees, and a 0 to 22 degree deadrise.
- Inhull, plastic housing
- Adjustable for deadrise angles up to 22º
- Depth only
- 50/200 kHz
- 600 watts
- 7.6 (25 ft.) cable
- No holes to drilll and no hull protrusions on solid fiberglass hulls and aluminum hulls
- Recommended for planning hull power boatts, trailered boats, rigit inflatable boats and racing boats
- Beam width: 50 kHz - 45° 200 kHz - 12°
- Depth Range: 50 kHz—244m to 366m (800’ to 1200’) 200 kHz—122m to 213m (400’ to 700’)
Operating Frequency 50 kHz to 200 kHz
Beamwidth 15° 200 kHz, 45° 50 kHz
Product Reviews for Garmin 010-10327-00 In-Hull Mount Transducer for Fishfinders and Chartplotters 200/5 khz (0101032700)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!