Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Video Distribution
LC converter does not require external power and are bi-directional. External RF amplifiers compensate for cable and insertion losses. A Lynx hub in the wiring closet converts an unbalanced coaxial signal into eight or sixteen balanced signals transmitted on twisted pair cables. At the point of use single port converter changes the signal back to coaxial form. It increases system flexibility because moves, adds, and changes are easy with Cat 5/6 cable.
- Distributes up to 528 digital channels onCat 5 or Cat 6 cable
- Excellent for CATV, SMATV, or off-air television distribution
- Simplifies cabling requirements
- Increases flexibility for moves, adds and changes
- Improves reliability
- Creates a technology bridge to IPTV
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lynx Broadband 040-0074 Single Port Converter (040-0074)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!