Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > CAT-5 Accessories
As any system administrator knows server rack space is expensive. Make the most out of your limited rack space by using this high-density SpaceSaver 19" Half-U Shielded Cat5e 24-port Patch Panel from Tech Choice. This shielded patch panel is designed for Category 5e STP/FTP cable connections. It is rated for 350 MHz bandwidth and 100 Mbps data throughput. It features 24 RJ45 ports with Dual IDC headers situated 180° relative to the ports. The IDC headers are terminated using a 110-type punch down tool. The panel is compatible with 22-26 AWG solid or stranded solid-state and network cables. The panel includes color coded wiring diagrams for both T568A and T568B installations. The panel includes a 16" grounding cable with a ring terminal.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Meets and exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173-1 specifications
- Includes a color coded wiring diagram for both T568A and T568B terminations
- High-density panel packs 24 RJ45 ports into half the space of ordinary panels
- Krone-type punch-down termination with built-in strain relief bar
- Suitable for use with solid or stranded 22-26AWG wire
- UL certified in Canada and the United States
- Ports clearly labeled on front
- Gold plated RJ45 contacts
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 10037 SpaceSaver 19 and 34 Half-U Shielded Cat5e Patch Panel 24 Ports Dual IDC (10037)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!