Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Signal Boosters
Spotwave 104-00029-82-02 250CFR Blank 5K BDA Without Cable (104-00029-82-02)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
The Spotwave Wireless 104-00029-82-02 dual band adaptive repeater boosts wireless signals and ensures reliable coverage within the 800 MHz cellular and 1900 MHz PCS bands. This dual band amplifier is designed to enhance coverage in spaces up to 5,000 square feet. The SpotCell 250CR bi-directional amplifier works with CDMA or GSM systems and has a gain of 70 dB. The BDA composite output is +30 dBm. Connector type is F female.
- GSA: Contract
- Single/Dual/Quad Outputs: Single
- Single/Dual Inputs: Single
- Item Height: 1.5 in
- Item Length: 3 in
- Item Width: 6.5 in
- Temperature Range: -40-55 deg C
- Item Weight: 13 lb
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- WARNING: This is NOT a CONSUMER device. It is designed for installation by FCC LICENSEES and QUALIFIED INSTALLERS. You MUST have an FCC LICENSE or express consent of an FCC Licensee to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation.
- Frequency: 850 MHz
- Gain: 70 dB
- Bands Supported: 850 CELL
- Composite Power Uplink: 30 dBm
- RF Connectors: F Female
- Composite Power Downlink: 30 dBm
- Gain Adjustment Range (dB +/-): Adaptive
- Gain Control: AGC
Cable assemblies are required but not included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Spotwave 104-00029-82-02 250CFR Blank 5K BDA Without Cable (104-00029-82-02)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!