Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Input Devices > Tech Choice 10534
Get virtual 7.1-channel surround sound from the stereo speakers or headphones connected to your Windows, Mac or Linux PC using this USB 7.1 Audio Converter from Tech Choice. This converter plugs into an available USB port on your Windows Mac or Linux PC. Using the Xear 3D Sound Simulation software included with the converter you can turn your stereo environment into a 3D surround sound stage. It is true plug and play with no drivers to install making it even easier to use.
- Driverless - no driver required for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7 Linux or Mac OS X, 10.x or later
- Includes Xear 3D the virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for Windows XP/Vista
- Compliant with the USB 2.0 Full-Speed and High Speed Specifications
- Features stereo audio output jack and mono microphone input jack
- Compliant with the USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- Compliant with the USB HID Class Specification 1.1
- USB bus-powered - no external power required
Product Reviews for Tech Choice USB 7.1 Audio Converter (10534)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!