Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Amplifiers
By using a signal booster, you may drastically improve your cell reception. Use a cell signal amplifier to improve your signal strength. A cellular network extender not only reduces your cell problems, it reduces your stress too. Use a cellular repeater and forget the dropped calls. See how to increase cell phone reception. For the best cell phone reception and increased call quality, this booster is for you.
The model 110 In-Building Amplifier provides amplification of both uplink and downlink wireless signals in areas with moderate to strong signal levels outside.
- The 110 amplifier is designed to provide wireless coverage in smaller facilities with up to 10,000 square feet of required coverage area.
- Typical facilites include: offices, small warehouses, homes, basements, and other shielded structures.
- Works with Both Digital and Analog systems
- Includes Power Supply
- External Antenna Port
- Wall Mountable
- Frequency Range: 1870-1890/1950-1970 MHz
- Maximum Gain (dB): 40 db Nominal
- Type: Bi-Directional Amplifier
- Gain Adjust: Not Adjustable
- Connector: N Female
- Power Supply: 120 VAC/ 5VDC Included
- Size: 4"x3.5"x1.2"
- Mounting: Wall Mount
- Bandwidth -factory set: 20 MHz
- Noise Figure (UL/DL): 7.5 dB
- Power Consumption: 5 watts
- Enclosure: Indoor metal case
- 1 Year Warranty
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for 110PB Cellular Specialties 1100 Series In-Building Wireless Repeater for 1900 MHz (110PB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!