Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Installation Accessories
Get a longer lasting safe and affordable alternative to standard PAR38 light bulbs using this 20-watt PAR38 LED Bulb from Tech Choice. This 120-volt bulb uses only 20 watts of power but produces 920 lumens of light energy at 3000K equivalent to a 100-watt incandescent PAR38 bulb. It uses the E26 "medium" Edison screw base which is the standard home screw-in bulb type we're all used to.
- It generates light in the 3000K range with a Color Rendering Index greater than 80 which generates the kind of soft and warm feeling that is perfect for most home lighting needs
- It uses a Sharp chipset is rated for up to 50 000 hours of use before failure and carries a three year replacement warranty
- This bulb is fully dimmable without risk of damage to the bulb or a reduction in its expected life span
- This aluminum bodied indoor bulb is 4.8" in diameter and 5.4" tall
- The power factor is greater than 0.95
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 20-Watt (100W Equivalent) PAR 38 LED Bulb 920 Lumens Warm/ Soft (3000K) Dimmable (12161)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!