Solid Signal > Home Theater Equipment > Speakers
Add a huge boost to the low end frequency response of your audio system using this Premium Home Theater 250-watt Powered Subwoofer from Tech Choice!
This subwoofer features a large, 12" front-firing paper cone with rubber surround and an equally massive 250-watt built in power amplifier to drive it. It handles frequencies from 30 ~ 150 Hz @ -10dB, with a total harmonic distortion less then 0.5%.
It features a monophonic, dedicated LFE subwoofer input, which bypasses the built-in low-pass filter in favor of using the filter in your amp. It also features stereo low-level inputs for connection to a pre-amplifier output, as well as high-level stereo speaker inputs, making it capable of connecting to almost any existing amplifier or audio system.
It includes a built-in, variable low-pass filter, adjustable from 40 ~ 200 Hz @ 18dB/octave, a phase control switch (0° or 180°), and is switchable from a 110 VAC to a 220 VAC operating environment. It measures about 18.5" x 14.2" x 15.6".
- Speaker Type Bass reflex with dual front-firing ports
- Driver 12" paper cone with rubber surround
- Frequency Response 30 ~ 150 Hz, -10dB
- Variable Low-Pass Filter 40 ~ 200 Hz @ 18dB/octave
- Variable Phase Control 0° or 180°
- Amplifier Power Output 250 watts
- THD ? 0.5%
- Inputs Monophonic LFE, stereo Low Level (pre-amplifier), and stereo High Level (speaker wire)
- Fuse Type T4AL/250V or 5S4A/250V (110-120V) T2AL/250V (220-240V)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for 12229 Premium Home Theater 250 Watt Powered Subwoofer - Black(12229)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!