Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Wall Plates > GE 12722
Transform any home into a smart home with the Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control On/Off Switch. The on/off switch replaces your current light switch, uses your existing wiring, and provides Z-Wave wireless and in-wall control of overhead lighting. The switch enables wireless control of on/off functions of direct wire incandescent, LED, xenon, halogen and fluorescent lighting.
Providing ultimate flexibility, the Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control On/Off Switch allows you to operate the switch by itself or easily integrate the switch with two-way, three-way or four-way wiring configurations by adding the GE Auxiliary switch for Z-Wave. Two-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from one location. Three-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from two separate locations. Four-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from three separate locations.
- •Z-Wave switch replaces standard in-wall switches to control lighting or small appliances from a mobile device or computer with any certified Z-Wave gateway
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave gateway, providing access from many popular home automation systems and applications
- Screw-terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads
- Compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, xenon, halogen and LED lighting up to 960W
- •Easy to locate in a dark room with the integrated blue LED indicator
- White lighting control matches most standard wall plates
- Can be used with up to 3 aux switches
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for GE- Z-Wave In-Wall On/Off Switch (12722)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!