Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Wall Plates
Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Dimmer Switch. The GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Dimmer Switch enables wireless control of on/off and dim functions of hard-wired incandescent lighting. The dimmer switch replaces your current light switch, uses your existing wiring, and provides Z-Wave wireless and in-wall control of overhead lighting. Use the dimmer feature to customize the lighting output and create the perfect ambiance for any room.
Providing ultimate flexibility, the GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Dimmer Switch allows you to operate the switch by itself or easily integrate the switch with two-way, three-way or four-way wiring configurations by adding the GE Auxiliary switch for Z-Wave. Two-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from one location. Three-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from two separate locations. Four-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from three separate locations.
- •Z-Wave switch replaces standard in-wall switches to control lighting or adjust dim levels from a mobile device or computer with any certified Z-Wave gateway
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave gateway, providing access from many popular home automation systems and applications
- Screw-terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads
- •Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on/off within ambient lighting scenes
- Includes white and almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates
- Easy to locate in a dark room with the integrated blue LED indicator
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for GE- Z-Wave In-Wall CFL-LED Dimmer Switch (12724)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!