Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Firewire Supplies
This HDMI 7.1-Channel Audio Extractor allows you to extract the audio material from your HDMI audio/video source. It then converts the HDMI-based audio to both Digital Optical S/PDIF Toslink and stereo analog audio signals for use by an amplifier or AV receiver. It has a bandwidth of 10.2Gbps and therefore supports all High Speed HDMI features, including 4K (3840x2160p) video resolution and 3D video.
- Compliant with HDMI, HDCP 1.2, and DVI 1.0
- HDMI audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Digital Optical S/PDIF (Toslink) audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- HDMI supports High-Bit-Rate (HBR) audio
- No HDMI output connection is required to receive audio at the analog and optical outputs
- Features 4x 3.5mm TRS jacks for analog multi-channel audio output
- Supports built-in audio EDID switching between LPCM 7.1CH, TV (external) EDID, and Bitstream audio (raw digital audio)
- Supports CEC pass-through
- Supports 4K (3840x2160p) resolution and 3D video signals
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice Blackbird 4K Series 7.1 HDMI Audio Extractor (13348)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!