Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > CAT-6 Cables
This Cat7 patch cable from Tech Choice is tested to a very high 600MHz standard, meaning superior performance in 10 Gigabit applications. Ideal for datacenters, server rooms, and telecommunications rooms. Flexible design, when space is at a premium, the Cat7 helps reduce congestion. 30% thinner it also feature a snagless boot design. These compact, snagless, and flexible cables are easier to cleanly route in high density environments.
- 600MHz rated speed
- The FlexBoot connector head is easy on the fingers, while still offering connector protection
- Shielded (S/FTP) cable allows for maximum performance while minimizing EMI and RFI
- Thinner 26AWG gauge makes the it more flexible than traditional 23AWG cables
- 50µm gold plated contacts offer maximum corrosion resistance for the most reliable connections
- Durable connector is perfect for running through conduits or cabinets
- CMX rating meets UL 1581 requirement
- Specially designed step-less modular connector is slimmer and fits in more places
- Lifetime Warranty
Tech Choice Cat7 cable is considered the most durable and has a longer lifespan than Cat5 and Cat6, and is the best choice for wiring with the future in mind.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 13660 Cat7 26AWG Shielded Ethernet Network Patch Cable - 7ft Blue (13660)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!