Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 13782
CL2 Rated High Speed HDMI Cables are the perfect solution for your high definition, multichannel audio and video needs. Featuring a 10.2Gbps bandwidth, these cables are capable of handling the 4K video resolution, 3D video, multichannel uncompressed audio, and all other features listed in the HDMI specification. The ultra-flexible, CL2-rated jacket combines with the thinner conductors and flexible jacket to produce a single key that fits every lock.
- Fire resistant CL2-rated cable jacket
- Unbranded cable with no logos or brand markings
- Thinner conductors than most other passive cables at the same lengths
- 10.2Gbps data throughput
- 1080p resolution at 60Hz
- 4K resolution at 24Hz
- 3D video support
- Supports the HDMI Ethernet Channel and Audio Return Channel features
- Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel (48-bits total), including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports High Definition Audio, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
Generic Branding: Installers, contractors, and
systems integrators need a reliable cable that they can make their own.
We left our logo and name off these cables, so our brand is your brand.
CL2 Rated: Tested by Underwriters Laboratories
to the CL2 standard, these cables are safe for use in and through the
walls and attic spaces of residential class buildings.
Thinner Conductors: By using thinner conductors
than many other passive High Speed HDMI® Cables, these cables are
easier to install, route, and hide from view.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 26AWG High Speed HDMI Cable - 15ft Generic (13782)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!