Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Cat-5
The Steren CAT-5E Cable is a CMR swept to 350 MHz that supports 100BASE-TX, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and critical network applications. The cables have 24 4 PR bare copper center conductors and are safeguarded with flame-retardant jackets with foot markings. This product comes in a 1,000-ft pull box.
- CAT-5E bulk cable CMR
- 1,000ft pull box
- Swept to 350MHz
- Supports 100BASE-TX, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet & critical network applications
- Ideal for high-speed data communication applications
- 24/4 PR bare copper center conductors
- Flame-retardant jackets with foot markings
- Conforms to ANSI, TIA, EIA & 568B.2 standards
- Either UL/cUL, CSA or ETL listed
- 4 pair
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for STEREN 13910 CAT-5E Cable, 1,000 ft (13910)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!