Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Equipment > Input Devices > MANHATTAN 151429
Plug in, play and enjoy better audio performance with USB convenience.
Ideal for desktop, notebook and netbook computers, the Manhattan Hi-Speed USB 3D 7.1 Sound Adapter instantly creates microphone-in and audio-out ports through any USB port. Easily connect headsets, microphones and speakers equipped with 3.5mm cables that are too short to comfortably reach ports in awkward or inconvenient locations. With plug-and-play and hot-swap capabilities, it easily replaces inoperative sound cards, bypasses damaged audio ports and improves access without special drivers or software. A built-in class B power amplifier utilizes USB bus power, eliminating the need for external energy supplies or additional cables. Support for 3-D audio and virtual 7.1 surround sound and built-in sound effects with a 10-band equalizer deliver rich, high-quality experiences with familiar USB convenience and functionality.
- Instantly creates microphone-in/audio-out connectivity through any USB port
- Improves access, bypasses faulty sound cards or audio ports & upgrades audio performance
- Supports 3D & virtual 7.1 Surround Sound & includes preset sound effects with 10-band equalizer
- Easy-access keys: microphone-mute, speaker-mute, volume-up, volume-down
- Confirming LED indicators: microphone-mute, status, activity
- Easy USB installation requires no external power or software
- Plug & play, hot-swappable - includes Xear 3D & virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for Windows(R) 7/8 & Mac(R) compatible
- Lifetime warranty
Product Reviews for MANHATTAN 151429 Hi-Speed USB 3-D, 7.1 Sound Adapter(151429)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!