Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Navigation Accessories > Lopolight 200-012
360° White Anchor Light - 2nm for Vessels up to 164'(50M) - Round Housing - Horizontal Mounting - Included in Package: (1) Navigation light, pre-cabled with 0.7M shielded marine gradecable, (1) Mounting Block w/Pre-Threaded set screws, Installation Guide. Specifications: USCG Approved, Mounting Block Measurements: 3.64"(92.5mm)Ø x 1.14"(24mm)H, Light Measurements: 3.64"(92.5mm)Ø x 1.77"(45mm)H, Weight: Mounting Block - 5oz (148g) / Light - 15oz(424g), Materials: Anodised Aluminum 25µ, PMMA lens, A4 Stainless Steel screws, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Supply Voltage: 10-32VDC, Power Consumption: 2.6W, Current @ 12VDC: 0.22A, Current @ 24VDC: 0.11A, Inensity - White : >5.4cd, Visibility (@K+0.8):White - 2nm, Number of LEDs: 28.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) navigation light
- Unique and precise definition of light angles
- Rugged and unbreakable: Precision machined anodised aluminium housing protects the LED's and electronics
- Completely waterproof and vibrationproof: Interior is fully filled and sealed with special potting resin
- Waterproof to IP 68+ (submersible)
- Lifetime over 50,000 hours or 4,200 nights
- Low power consumption - 70 to 90% less than traditional navigation lights
- Full brightness with input voltages ranging from 10 to 32 Volts
- All Lopolights have been tested several times during production, a total of more than 24 hours
- Easy to install, adaptor and screws included (when applicable)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lopolight 360Deg White Anchor Light Vessels up to 164' Horizontal Mounting (200-012)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!