Home > Cell Phone Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Ceragon Networks 20CHP11W500612LES
Ceragons FibeAir IP-20C offers an All-Outdoor compact virtual fiber solution. Operating in licensed frequencies, this solution delivers up to 1Gbps in any scenario. This multi-core, software-defined radio represents the latest in microwave technology and performance. Features include 2048-QAM modulation, Line-of-Sight (LoS) MIMO functionality, 80 MHz Channels and the ability to scale and support both the bandwidth requirements of today and tomorrow.
- Ceragon FibeAir IP-20C All-Outdoor 11GHz Terminal, 80MHz Channel, TX LO.
- Base Capacity: 10Mbps.
- Expandable to 600Mbps per carrier.
- Licensed Radio Series: FibeAir IP-20C
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Broadband Frequency Band: 11 GHz
- Frequency Range: 11425-11725 MHz / 10915-11207 MHz
- Sub Band: Ch 6-12
- Data Rate: 10 Mbit/s
- Maximum Data Rate: 1.2 Gbit/s
- Carrier Aggregation: Dual Carrier
- Modulation: QPSK - 2048QAM
- Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2 x 1000Base-X (SFP)
- Security/Encryption: Certificate-Based, AES-128, AES-256
- Compression: Yes (Feature Key Required)
- Proprietary Antenna Interface CERAGON Single Polarized Interface
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC, 48VDC
- Channel Bandwidth: 30Mhz, 40Mhz, 60Mhz, 80MHz
- Data Connectors: 10/100/1000Base-T. Supports PoE
- TDM Capacity: None
- Temperature Range: -27-131 deg F
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
FibeAir IP-20C is scalable from 50Mbps (1+0) to 1.2Gbps (2+0) via software upgrade keys, eliminating the capital expenditure (CAPEX) associated with additional hardware or Installation resources. Ceragons FibeAir IP-20C MIMO platform delivers a 15-25dB system boost. By splitting the bit stream between MIMO channels, Ceragon has effectively lowered modulation and improved overall system gain. System gain improvements result in: smaller antennas sizes (lower site leasing / maintenance fees), longer links (eliminate repeater sites), and spectrum decongestion (save up to 75% on spectrum licensing fees).
FibeAir IP-20Cs unique multi-core architecture is based on an advanced parallel radio processing engine built around Ceragon’s in-house baseband modem and RFIC chipsets. The result is superior radio performance with reduced power consumption and form-factor. Ceragons FibeAir® IP-20C is perfect for applications across a wide range of industries including: ISP’s, Enterprise, Utilizes, Transportation, State and Local Government, Two-Way LMR and Carriers.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ceragon Networks FibeAir IP 20C All Outdoor 11GHz Terminal (20CHP11W500612LES)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!