Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Networking Accessories > Ceragon Networks 20S11W5007W13LESS
IP-20S 11 GHz, High Power, 10 Mbps, TX LO Radio. Supports up to 80MHz Channels. Sub-band 2.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 11 GHz
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
Ceragon's FibeAir IP-20S offers a compact All-Outdoor solution. Operating in licensed frequencies, this solution delivers up to 650 Mbps in any scenario. This Single-core, software-defined radio represents the latest in microwave technology and performance. Features include 2048-QAM modulation, 80 MHz Channels and the ability to scale and support both the bandwidth requirements of today and tomorrow.Ceragon's FibeAir IP-20S is an ideal solution for connecting to access sites. The IP-20S is perfect for applications across a wide range of industries including: ISP's, Enterprise, Utilizes, Transportation, State and Local Government, Two-Way LMR and Carriers.
- Description: IP-20S 11 GHz, High Power, 10 Mbps, TX LO Radio. Supports up to 80MHz Channels. Sub-band 2.
- Sub Band: Sub-band 2 (10.695 - 10.955)
- Data Rate: 10 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 10.70-11.7 MHz
- TDM Capacity: None
- Radio Type: Access Point
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T + 2 x 1000Base-X (SFP)
- Modulation: QPSK - 2048QAM
- Security/Encryption: Certificate-Based, AES-256
- Temperature Range: -27-131 deg F
- Compression: Yes (Included)
- Carrier Aggregation: Single Carrier
- Proprietary Antenna Interface: CERAGON Single Polarized Interface
- Channel Bandwidth: 30Mhz, 40MHz, 50MHz, 60MHz, 80MHz
- Data Connectors: 10/100/1000Base-T. Supports PoE
- Operating Voltage: 48 VDC, 24 VDC
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Ceragon FibeAir IP 20S All Outdoor 11GHz Node (20S11W5007W13LESS)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!