Female/Female Connector Configuration
"F" Type Connector with Integral Ground Block
Key Product Benefits
- Ideally suited to protect Broadband CATV subscriber’s “COSTLY” HDTV receivers, DVRs, cable modems, home networking components and interfaces from potentially damaging surges.
- Will reduce “out of warranty” repair expense caused by surge lightning damage. Reduce service outages by protecting against induced high-voltage surges that may appear on the center conductor of a coaxial drop cable.
- Unique In-Line® design is impedance matched to 75 ohms and is virtually transparent to all analog or digital bi-directional signals transmitted from DC to 1.0 GHz.
- tii’s patented proprietary coaxial gas tube surge protector is equipped with an integral failshort mechanism for a powercross condition which shunts both the coaxial cable’s center conductor and sheath for a common path to ground. The DC breakdown voltage of the protector provides superior protection against transient surges, yet is compatible with network powered applications.
- The protection element is designed to reset after each over voltage event.
- Metallic housing of the tii In-Line® Coaxial Lightning Surge Protector provides necessary EMI shielding.
- When properly connected the protector is environmentally sealed (15 psi) to prevent ingress of moisture and humidity encountered in broadband pedestals, vaults, NIDs and stand alone applications.
- Full 360° “F” port connectors provide superior RF performance and tighter connections.
- Listed to UL 497 & CSA Certified.
- Meets and exceeds Telcordia GR2908-CORE.
- Complies with 1999 National Electric Code.
- Designed with full thread, flush face “F” type connectors which conform to ANSI/SCTE 01 1996R2001 specification.
- Return Loss >30 dB @ 1 GHz
- Environmentally Sealed to 15 PSI
- Meets SCTE “F” Port Connector Requirements
- Meets UL Primary Surge Protection Requirements
- Insertion Loss <0.1 dB
- Unique Patented In-Line® Coaxial Gas Tube Lightning Surge Protector
- Designed for Broadband Network Applications
- Transparent to Analog/Digital Bidirectional Signal Transmission
- Impedance Matched to 75 Ohms
- Power Passing
- Frequency Range DC - 1.5 GHz
- Listed to UL 497 & CSA Certified
Protects personnel and customer premises equipment from lightning and power induced surges on coaxial drop cables. It is specifically designed for today’s Broadband Hybrid Fiber Coax and Fiber-To-The-Curb distribution networks.
Product Review Summary
Product Reviews for TII In-Line Coaxial Lightning Surge Protector Female to Female Connector (212FF75F225-21)
Own one? Write a Review!
Average Rating (1 Reviews):
Latest Positive Rating:
it seems well made
All Customer Reviews
it seems well made
- Topsham, ME - 3/28/2013
Feels rugged and looks corrosion resistant. I dont detect any insertion loss. The screw lug easily accepts 8AWG stranded wire. I dont think the antenna has been hit by lightening yet so theres not much to say. If I see a hit and the TV still works Ill update this review.