Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Wall Plates
Use Midlite's innovative patented in-wall HDTV Power Jumper to locate power behind your flat panel TV hanging on the wall. The Duplex Receptacle is installed on the wall behind the Flat Panel and the IEC end is located below in the same stud bay. Plug the right angle IEC power cord into the power inlet and the other end into a remote surge protector or electrical receptacle nearby.
- Extends power & low voltage behind the wall to mounted HDTVs
- Includes white 7ft metal-clad premise-powered Power Jumper(TM)
- Power is recessed for snug-to-the-wall flat panel installation
- Use a remote surge protector with the kit to protect HDTVs
- Easily relocates power & A/V cables to wall-mounted flat panel display
- Prewired-no electrician required
- Wiring is concealed within wall
- Power rating: 15A, 125V
- Meets NEC Code UL 817, CSA22.221
- Includes two 2-gang recessed boxes, two 2-gang frames, two 2-gang d,cor brush plates, 2 wall plates, two 6ft right-angle IEC 60320 CY13 to NEMA 5-13P cord sets & screw hardware
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for MIDLITE 22APJW-7R-MC Power Jumper(TM) HDTV Power Relocation Kit (22APJW-7R-MC)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!