Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Digital Antenna 236-SW
In conjunction with the USCG Automatic Identification System (AIS) requirements for commercial vessels, Digital Antenna created a slim, low profile AIS antenna that meets the exacting AIS frequency requirements. Designed with a low 1.5:1.0 SWR ratio from 159-162 MHz for use with AIS transceivers, Digital Antennas low profile AIS antenna features a durable stainless steel whip and completely sealed coil base. The 236-SW antenna offers easy and versatile mounting with the included 15 cable and L bracket or it can be U-bolted, bulkhead or thru-hole mounted. Its compact design makes this antenna compatible for use on any boat.
- Durable stainless steel antenna mast
- Versatile low profile mounting
- Wide bandwidth for AIS requirements
- Quick disconnect antenna mast
- Completely sealed coil base
- 3dB gain
- Mount: Stainless steel L-bracket for side mounting
- Connector: UHF female (SO239)
- Cable: Includes 15 of RG-58 cable with attached PL259 connectors
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Digital Antenna AIS 3 3dB Marine Antenna (236-SW)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!