Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Component Cables
This cable is intended for use with projectors that use a DVI-I connector for its component (YPbPr) video connection. This cable Does Not Convert DVI signals to component video or vice versa. It functions only with devices that use the DVI-I connector for component video. This cable has a DVI-I connector on one end and three, color-coded RCA connectors on the other end. The connectors and pins are gold plated for smooth, corrosion-free connections.
- Connector on First End: 1 x DVI-I Male Video
- Connector on Second End: 3 x RCA Male Component Video
- Device Supported: Projector, Video Device
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated
- Cable Type: Component/DVI
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Cable Length: 6 ft
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 2508 6ft DVI-I to 3 RCA Component Video Cable (DVI-I - 3-RCA) (2508)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!