Solid Signal > Installation Tools & Parts > Cable Testers
If you're constantly working on the road or find yourself inundated with too many bulky network testing devices, Hobbes has you in mind. This compact testing device is built to last and fulfills all the compact tests like detecting open, shorted, crossed, split, and reversed pairs in common networking cable.
- Maps any existing network layout quickly
- Identifies 10/100/1000 BASE–T or BASE–Tx
- Testing while network is on-line or off-line
- Measures cable length by each pair
- Tests cable faults at the same time
Other features include a built in tone generator to greater diagnose
your cable before or after installation. This device also verifies
shield integrity in case you experience strange issues of high and low
bandwidth times within your network.
Since it uses a single AAA battery, there's no need to worry
about pluging in the testing unit providing no limits in terms of
portability. The easy to read LEDs give the end user instantly veiwable
diagnosed issues so the work can get done quickly and efficiently.
- Power Source: DC 1.5V AAA battery x 1pcs
- Power Consumption: 22mA
- Operating Temp: 0˚C~50˚C
- Storage Temp: -10˚C~60˚C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 20mm x 20mm x 150mm
- 0.7in.X 0.7in.X 6.0in.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes SMARTest With Tone Generator (256653T)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!