Home > Installation Tools > Signal Meters > Hobbes 256713D
The SMARTone & SMARTprobe is a revolutionary network installation and trouble shooting tool, it goes entirely above and beyond the traditional methods to trace and identify cables. In the past, when using tone and probe tool you had to listen quite closely to identify the tone signals; it was easy to confuse the signal with surrounding noise making it difficult to be certain of the results.
- Uses digital signal technology, avoiding noise and false signals
- Traces and identifies cables quickly and accurately
- Traces cables at a distance
- Identifies cables in bundles or at patch panels
- Sends digital/analog tones in two distinct modes: one note–tone and two note–tone
- Receiving tone sensitivity level: 9 levels
- LED Bar and speaker are used as indicators
- Can use probe to trace traditional 1kHz analog tone
- Cable map: pin–to–pin test for cable opened/shorted/reversed/crossed/mis–wired
- Telephone service and polarity test: +polarity; –polarity; ringing
- Probe has an adjustable speaker volume level suitable for various work environments
- Auto Power–off and low battery indicator
- Complied with IEEE802.3af standard
The SMARTone & SMARTprobe uses advanced digital signal technology to trace and identify cables in high speed and high precision; avoiding noise and false signals. It is a true breakthrough beyond traditional testing methods.
The SMARTone and SMARTprobe is compatible with traditional analog tone generators. Finally, it is not only a digital Tone and Probe but also a cable tester; it can test cable continuity, telephone service/polarity, and even wire mapping.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes SMARTone and SMARTprobe Kit (256713D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!