Home > Installation Tools > Cable Testers > Hobbes 258991
PC Cable Tester Pro & ATA are the advanced version of the original PC Cable Tester. The Pro version provide with the USB and 1394 Firewire cable test, the ATA version supports a serial ATA attachment. PC Cable Tester ATA is capable of testing nearly every PC cable on the market.
- Compact handheld PC tester shows information instantly on an easy to read display
- Tests USB 1.1/2.0 and Firewire (IEEE 1394)
- Transmitting: DB25 (M/F), DB9 (M/F), HDB 15 (M), DB15 (M), BNC (F), RJ45, USB, and IEEE 1394 Firewire
- Receiving: Cent. 36 (F), DB25 (M/F), DB9 (M), HDB 15 (F), DB15 (F), BNC (F), RJ45, USB, and IEEE 1394 Firewire
- Power Source: DC 9V battery x 1pcs
- Power use: 25mA
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C~50˚C
- Storage Temperature: -10˚C~60˚C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 147.5mm x 249mm x 42mm
- Approximate Weight: 685g (~2 lbs)
- RoHS Compliant
PC Cable Tester is a stand–alone testing device designed to provide itsusers with a wiremap of standard PC data cables. Its unique LED display clearly determines wiring status by providing a pin–to–pin outline of the actual wiring configuration. PC Cable Tester can quickly and simply diagnose the existence of open wires, shorted wires, crossed wires, mis–wiring, and continuity.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Hobbes PC Cable Tester Pro (258991)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!