Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Component Cables > Tech Choice 2769
Component video also known as YPbPr produces the highest quality analog video. This cable includes conductors for each of the three component video channels (Red Green Blue) and is ideal for connecting the analog video output of DVD players and VCRs to the corresponding inputs on your TV. This video conductors in this cable are made from RG-6 coaxial cable with 18 AWG cores and shielding to prevent EMI and RFI interference from disturbing your video signal. The connector housings have color-coded knurled rubber rings for easy identification and a perfect grip when installing or removing the cable.
- Triple heavy-duty super shielded RG-6/U coaxial cables to maximum signal transfer and minimize interference
- Solid center conductor: 18 AWG (1*1.02) Super shielding: 120 % aluminum foil + 9*16/0.12 Braid
- Color coded and labeled for the luminance (Y) and chrominance (Pr, Pb) Signals
- Color Coded: Green, Red and Blue
- Gold plated RCA plugs to improve conductivity
- Fully molded construction, Excellent quality
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 2769 6ft 18 AWG CL2 Premium 3-RCA Component Video Coaxial Cable (RG-6/U) (Black) (2769)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!