Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Speaker Cable > Tech Choice 2821
Get the most out of your home audio system with high quality oxygen-free pure bare copper speaker wire from Tech Choice. This speaker wire features two conductors made of high purity (greater than 99.95% pure) oxygen-free bare copper. Pure Bare Copper is a superior conductor to the copper clad aluminum (CCA) conductors used in most other inexpensive speaker wire. This additional resistance is added to the impedance of your speakers and can negatively effect the sound.
- One side of the clear outer PVC jacket is marked with a blue stripe to indicate polarit
- Device supported: Audio device, speaker
- Pure bare copper is a superior conductor to the copper clad aluminum (CCA) conductors used in most other inexpensive speaker wire
- 14 AWG oxygen-free cable
- Features two conductors made of high-purity (greater than 99.95% pure), oxygen-free bare copper
- CCA is only about 68% as conductive as pure bare copper
- Additional resistance is added to the impedance of your speakers and can negatively effect the sound
- Copper cable
- Color: White
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 2821 250ft 14 AWG CL2 Rated 2-Conductor Oxygen-Free Pure Bare Copper Speaker Wire Cable (For In-Wall Installation) (2821)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!