Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > IR Emitters
Xantech 283D Design Mouse IR Emitter (283D)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
Visible, red blink, low output version of the 282D Clear adhesive film for attachment to IR window of controlled component Includes 3 pre-cut adhesive backings for replacement purposes Lead is terminated with a 3.5mm mono mini plug Length of wire: 10 feet
- Each emitter has a clear adhesive layer on the bottom flat surface of the shell.
- Simply peel off the adhesive cover and affix the emitter to the center of the IR sensor window on the controlled component’s front panel.
- In some cases it may be difficult to find the location of the IR sensor on the component. Consult the owner’s manual of the unit, or the manufacturer, for the exact IR sensor window location.
- Double-sided adhesive tape is included. If you move the emitter to a different component, use this tape to replace the current adhesive layer for the best adhesion.
- The shell, though dark in appearance, is transparent to infrared light, allowing commands from a handheld remote control to pass through it. This permits direct control of the equipment from a handheld remote as well as from the 283D
The 283D Blink-IR Designer Emitter contains a small Infrared LED housed in a miniature, designer styled, black appearing, injection molded plastic shell. Unlike other emitters, the 283D emits visible red light in addition to IR (infrared) control signals when activated by IR commands sent to it by IR receivers or other Xantech controllers. The 283D is designed to be installed directly on the IR sensor window of the controlled device.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Xantech 283D Design Mouse IR Emitter (283D)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!