Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Audio Amplifiers and Accessories > CablesToGo 28733
Most newer audio equipment (such as TVs, cable boxes, CD players and gaming consoles) only outputs audio signals through digital optical or digital coaxial connections. That limitation can prevent you from outputting sound to your stereo equipment which may only accept analog signals. This DAC s the ideal solution to convert digital audio signals to analog audio. Once in analog format, the signal can then be distributed up to 150 feet away, surpassing the length limitations of digital audio. This not only provides added flexibility for equipment placement, but also saves money by eliminating the need to purchase digital repeaters. This plug-and-play solution requires no additional software or drivers. Up to three different devices can be connected at the same time using S/PDIF coaxial, TOSLINK optical, or USB input. This not only accommodates a variety of equipment types but also allows for multiple configurations based on the users custom setup.
- Allows users to output sound to their analog stereo equipment
- Converts digital audio signals to analog audio
- Analog signal distributes up to 150-ft away
- Adds flexibility for equipment placement & saves money by eliminating need to purchase digital repeaters
- Connects up to 3 devices simultaneously using S/PDIF coaxial, TOSLINK® optical or USB input
- Plug & play—requires no additional software or drivers
- Compatible with Windows® 7
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CablesToGo Digital-to-Analog Audio Converter with USB Input (28733)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!