The 9.6A Travel Charge Quad Power Hub from Wagan Tech converts your vehicle's 12VDC accessory plug into a four-port USB hub to run or charge most small electronics. The four 2.4A ports will support tablets, phones, GPS units and portable game systems. An automatic low-battery shutdown ensures your car battery doesn't accidentally get depleted.
The unit features overload and overheat protection and a 10A fuse protects your electronics from surges. Mounting ears will let you secure the unit in place, or you can use the two-sided tape for temporary installation; and the 39.4" cable for the plug gives you the versatility to put it anywhere you want it.
- Includes DC car adapter (16 gauge) and mounting hardware (built-in tabs and 3M tape)
- 40" DC cable reaches to rear of vehicle Charges up to 4 devices simultaneously
- Charges smartphones, cellular phones, iPad, Kindle and other electronics
- Short-circuit & low-voltage shutoff
- 9.6A across 4 USB 2.0 power ports
- Low-battery shutdown: 10V ±.3V
- Dim: 1.3"H × 4.3"W × 3.0"D
- DC input: 10V - 15V
- Four 2.4A USB ports
- On/off switch