Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > Video Distribution
Simultaneously distribute any video signal to up to 8 different video outputs, while maintaining vivid picture quality. The VSE is powerful, yet easy to use. Connect the cables, and you’re ready to go! There is no software or complicated interface cards to install. The VSE not only distributes, but also boosts your high-resolution video signal up to 210 feet.
- Available with two, four and eight ports, the VSE is perfect for classrooms, exhibits, trade shows, monitor testing, demonstrations and multi-media presentations. The VSE is also ideal for broadcasting video information such as news headlines, stock prices, airline flights and train schedules.
- Transmission distance of up to 210 feet
- Suitable for XGA, SVGA, VGA, and Multi-Sync monitors
- Daisy-Chain multiple units together for even more outputs
- Power-Saving Mode
- No Software Required
- Color-Coded Connectors - HD15 Male Input, HD15 Female Output
- 350MHz Video Bandwidth - 2 & 4 Port Models
- Durable All-Metal Housing
- Power and Activity LED Indicators
- 1920 x 1440 @80Hz Maximum Resolution
- FREE technical support and 1 Year Warranty
Please note: The term "extender" refers to the ability of the product to extend the distance of your cable runs to 210 feet. It does not mean the product provides "extended desktop" functionality, or the ability to view different information on each of your monitors. If you are looking to add extended desktop capabilities to your computer, please take a look at our product #30534
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for 2-Port UXGA Monitor Splitter Extender (29550)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!