Home > Cell Phone Accessories > Cellular Antennas > Wilson Electronics 311125
The 311125 from Wilson Electronics is a multi-band 50 Ohm 12-inch magnet-mount antenna that features up to 6.12 dB of gain. Omni-directional, it has the ability to receive signals from all directions and designed to be used with one of our amplifiers.
This part replaces the Wilson 301125.
- Designed to be used as an outside antenna in any vehicle with steel exterior including cars, pickup trucks, vans and SUVs
- Replacement for Wilson 301125
- Made of stainless steel
- Requires Metal Mount Plane (Minimum 3.5 in. Diameter)
- Works with 50 Ohm amplifier and accessories
- Supports all carriers transmitting at the following frequency bands:
- 700-800 MHz, 1.9 dBi Gain
- 824-894 MHz, 5.12 dBi Gain
- 880-960 MHz, 3.1 dBi Gain
- 1710-1880 MHz, -4.0 dBi Gain
- 1850-1990 MHz, 6.12 dBi Gain
- 2110-2170 MHz, 2.3 dBi Gain
- Package Includes: Wilson Magnet-Mount Antenna, 10-foot RG174 coax cable
- Multi-band versatility
- Easy to install 12" Magnet Mount Antenna
- Removable - transfer from one vehicle to another
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics Dual-Band Magnet-Mount Antenna (311125)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!