Solid Signal > Marine Equipment > Marine Antennas > Wilson Electronics 318430
Wilsons weatherproof fiberglass-encased antenna is omni-directional and ideal for many marine applications including small boats, cabin cruisers and yachts as well as RVs, offices and homes. It has the highest gain allowed for a mobile antenna and has a built-in radial ground plane for maximum performance. It works great just about anywhere you need a dual-band antenna and dont have the metal surface required to use a magnetic mount antenna. SMA/Male
This part replaces the Wilson 308430.
- Dual-Band & Tri-Mode: 800MHz & 1900MHz Analog and Digital
- Requires: Phone Adapter Cable: All Wilson Cellular Antennas require a phone adapter cable in order to connect to your cell phone
- Compatible with all Cellular, PCS and iDEN providers
- Works great on small boats, cabin cruisers, yachts or almost any other application
- No ground plane required: built-in ground plane allows for use on any surface - Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, etc
- Fiberglass encased
- Fits standard marine 1" x 14 threaded mount
- Over 10 times more signal than a cell phone used inside vehicle without an external antenna
- Includes: Wilson Cellular Nylon Marine Mount, 20 White RG58U cable
The Wilson Marine antenna includes a 20 white RG58U cable. For longer runs, we have LMR-400 extension cables. Please note that the LMR-400 extension cables will require and FME/Male to N/Female adapter in order to connect to the antenna.
A phone adapter cable is required to connect Wilson Cellular antennas to your phone.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Cellular Dual-Band Marine Cell Phone Antenna with 20 White RG58U Cable (318430)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!