Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 3659
The Silver Plated High Speed HDMI Cables from Tech Choice is the only way to ensure that you have the ability to pass all signals authorized in the latest HDMI feature specification while gaining the benefits of silver-plated conductors. When signals are transmitted at frequencies in the MHz range very little of the signal actually penetrates to the core of the conductor. Silver is a better conductor than copper but is of course too expensive to use for an entire conductor. However a thin coating of silver on the outside of a conductor takes advantage of the skin effect by providing higher conductivity where the signal will actually be carried.
- Audio return channel normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television)
- Bandwidth: Up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total), Data throughput: Up to 3.4 Gb/s per channel (10.2 Gb/s total), Deep color: 10-bit, 12-bit, and 3 x 16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color
- Resolution: 480i - 4k, 4K - 4K is 3840 x 2160 pixels at 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art digital cinema systems
- Dimensions: HDMI connector head size: 19 mm x 10 mm x 48.5 mm, HDMI connector: 9.5 mm
- Supports: DVD-audio, SACD, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio, Voltage rating: 30V, temperature rating: 80 deg C
- High speed HDMI cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices
- Connectors are gold plated
- HDMI male to male
- Conductors are 24 AWG
- Color: Black
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 3659 10ft 24 AWG CL2 Silver Plated High Speed HDMI Cable (Black) (3659)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!