Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Cables
This High Speed HDMI Cable from Tech Choice is the only way to ensure that you have the ability to pass all signals authorized in the latest HDMI feature specification. Ferrite Cores are small magnetic blocks wrapped around the end of a cable. They are used to suppress EMI/RFI electronic noise on the cable by absorbing the unwanted high frequencies and dissipating them as very low-level heat. This is the simplest and cheapest form of electronic noise reduction and is most effective on small gauge cabling which is inherently more susceptible to electronic noise interference than thicker cables.
- Ferrite cores, Bandwidth: Up to 340 MHz per channel (1.02 GHz total), Data throughput: Up to 3.4 Gb/s per channel (10.2 Gb/s total), Deep color: 10-bit, 12-bit and 3 x 16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color
- Resolution: 480i - 4k, 4K - 4K is 3840 x 2160 pixels at 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art digital cinema systems
- Supports: DVD-audio, SACD, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio, Voltage rating: 30V, temperature rating: 80 deg C
- Conductors are 28 AWG
- Dimensions: HDMI connector head size: 20 mm x 11 mm x 37 mm, HDMI connector: 8 mm
- HDMI male to male
- Color: Green
- Connectors are gold plated
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 3958 10ft 28 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable w/Ferrite Cores (Green) (3958)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!