Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Cables > Tech Choice 3993
A High Speed HDMI is the only way to ensure that you have the ability to pass ALL signals authorized in the latest HDMI feature specification.
Ferrite Cores are small magnetic blocks wrapped around the end of a cable. They are used to suppress EMI/RFI electronic noise on the cable by absorbing the unwanted high frequencies and dissipating them as very low-level heat. This is the simplest and cheapest form of electronic noise reduction and is most effective on small gauge cabling, which is inherently more susceptible to electronic noise interference than thicker cables.
- 1080p Resolution - The High Speed HDMI Cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 1080p video signals between 1080p rated source and sink (display) devices.
- Audio Return Channel - Normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television). Often times this goes through an AV receiver to drive a home theater audio system. The Audio Return Channel is primarily used to send the audio signal generated by the television when its internal tuner is used, back to the AV receiver, so that you can use your home theater audio system when watching television signals.
- 3D - 3D is the latest rage for both home theater and gaming. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth requirements of 3D signals.
- 4K - The 4K resolution is 3840 x 2160 pixels @ 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems. A High Speed HDMI Cable is capable of handling the high bandwidth required for 4K support.
- Deep Color - The Deep Color feature provides a minimum of 8-bits per color element (24-bits total), providing for a total of over 16 million color variations. Other versions of Deep Color allow for up to 16-bits per element, for a total of 48-bits and over 281 trillion color variations, which really makes your video images come to life!
- x.v.Color - x.v.Color is a promotion name given to the products that have the capability to realize a wide color space based on the xvYCC specifications and is a trademark of Sony Corporation. Currently, only AVCHD and Playstation 3 devices support x.v.Color.
- High Definition Audio - HDMI supports a full range of high definition audio types, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, and Dolby TrueHD.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice 10ft 28AWG CL2 High Speed HDMI Cable With Ferrite Cores (3993)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!