Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > USB Adapters > CablesToGo 39950
The TruLink Gigabit USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter is a cost-effective solution for converting an existing USB port to a 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet port without replacing or adding a new network card. With this adapter users can create a new network connection that allows them to connect to another network or computer without the need for a router or switch.
- Ethernet Signal Supported - 10/100/1000Mbps
- USB to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
- Driver CD
- User manual
- USB Specification - USB 2.0
- Maximum Data Transfer Speed - 480Mbps
- Requires Operating System Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- USB Cable Length - 10in
- USB Cable Connector - USB A Male
- RJ45 Connector - RJ45 Female
- Housing Material - Plastic
- Dimensions - 78.0 x 50.0 x 25.5mm
The Auto Sensing feature detects the correct connection speed whether 10, 100 or 1000 Base-T. With speeds up to 480Mbps, file transfer between computers is fast and easy, even with large amounts of multimedia data. The adapter works on older model computers that have no Ethernet port installed, so upgrades are quick and convenient. Simply plug in the adapter and load the included software driver to get 1000 Base-T connection speeds. This flexible solution requires no external power supply.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for C2G TruLink USB to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - USB - 1 Port(s) - 1 x Network RJ-45 (39950)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!