Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Cables
A Standard HDMI Cable from Tech Choice is the only way to ensure that you have the ability to pass the standard signals authorized in the latest HDMI feature specification. The CL2 rating on this cable indicates that its outer jacket has been designed to burn more slowly thereby making it safe for use inside or through the walls of residential classed buildings. The CL2 rating ensures that your cable installation complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements.
- Audio return channel - normally, your HDMI cable carries audio information along with the video from a source device (e.g. blu-ray player) to the sink device (display/television)
- Bandwidth: Tested to 165 MHz per channel (495 MHz total), data throughput: Tested to 1.65 Gb/s per channel (4.95 Gb/s total), deep color: 10-bit, 12-bit, and 3 x 16-bit (48-bit RGB or YCbCr), X.V.Color
- Resolution: 480i - 1080i, 4K - 4K is 3840 x 2160 pixels at 24 Hz, which is four times that of a 1080p display and the same resolution used by state-of-the-art digital cinema systems
- Standard HDMI cable has sufficient bandwidth to transfer 720p/1080i video signals between 720p/1080i rated source and sink (display) devices
- Dimensions: HDMI connector head size: 19 mm x 10 mm x 48.5 mm, HDMI connector: 10 mm
- Supports: DVD-audio, SACD, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio, Voltage rating: 30V, temperature rating: 80 deg C
- Connectors are gold plated
- HDMI male to male
- Conductors are 22 AWG
- Color: Black
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 4033 30ft 22 AWG CL2 Standard HDMI Cable (Black) (4033)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!