Solid Signal > Home Theater Equipment > Installed Speakers > Tech Choice 4102
Kevlar cones are light weight yet extremely rigid providing very precise audio with minimal distortion normally caused by cone flex. Our Kevlar speakers are matched with an equally precise silk membrane dome tweeter made of titanium fiber thread and a high quality crossover network to ensure high fidelity and low distortion. The lower distortion levels allow the speaker to be driven harder and handle higher peak power levels. The main benefit our Kevlar speakers are the clarity and fidelity at which they produce audio.
- Adjustable crossover switch allows you to match the speakers to the sonic characteristics of your listening environment and the location in which you place them
- Pivoting tweeters allow you to point the accoustics to the prime listening position for a more accurate and immersive sonic experience
- Light and rigid well balanced yellow woven Kevlar cone woofers for distortion free reproduction
- 50W nomimal and 100W maximum power handling capacity ensures that these drivers won't be overdriven or easily blown out
- Precision titanium silk membrane dome tweeters for sweeter highs and pure sonic clarity
- 8 ohms standard impediance ensure they can be safely driven by even the most modest home theater recievers
- Oversized magnets for more impactful bass
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tech Choice- 4102 5-1/4 Inches Kevlar 2-Way In-Ceiling Speakers (Pair) 50W Nominal 100W Max (4102)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!