Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Antenna Tower Components > ROHN 45TG
The ROHN R-45TG tapered base section is designed to be placed at the bottom of a complete ROHN 45G guyed tower and is meant to be used with the ROHN 3/4 x 12PP pier pin. The R-45TG is 10-ft long and features the same 18-in face and solid 7/16-in serpentine bracing found in the traditional ROHN 45G tower sections. It is completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication to provide years of worry free corrosion protection and comes complete with all necessary splice hardware for connection to any standard ROHN 45G tower section.
- Description: 10 ft 45G tapered base section for use with 3/4X12PP pier pin
- Special Order Product. Non-Returnable
- Leg Size: 1.25 in
- Leg Type: Tubular
- Section Length: 10 ft
- Leg Connection: Double-bolted slip fit
- Bracing Size: 7/16 in
- Bracing Type: Solid Serpentine
- Brace Connection: Welded
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Rohn - 45G 10 ft Tapered Base Section - Use w/Pier Pin (45TG)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!