Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Signal Boosters
RF Signal Detector Wilson 460118 Pro Signal Meter helps easily find the strongest available signal for your installations. The Pro Signal Meter from Wilson Electronics is a quad-band signal meter that finds the available cellular signals in any location and displays signal attributes on the detector’s screen. This signal detector can be paired with a variety of Wilson antennas to map the local cellular frequency environment and find the direction of the local cell tower that provides the strongest signal. This allows you to precisely point a directional antenna so a Wilson signal booster system can maximize indoor cellular coverage.
- Determine which cellular signals, including 4G, are available for any location
- Built in rechargeable battery
- Antenna connectors SMA Female
- Antenna impedance 50 ohms
- Dimensions 5.7 x 4.2 x 1.5 inch or 14.0 x 10.8 x 3.9 cm
- Weight 1.24 lbs or 0.56 kg
- Power Requirements 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 4.2W or 6V DC, 700mA
- Find the strongest available signal
- Map the local cellular frequency environment
- Precisely position directional antennas for optimum performance
- Maximize signal coverage indoors
- Detects and displays available signal frequency, bandwidth and strength
- Works with 700, 800, 1900 and 2100 (AWS) MHz spectrum bands
- Configurable with a variety of Wilson antennas
- Detects available signal indoors and outdoors
Its new ergonomic design allows easier hand-held operation. The screen displays frequency of a detected signal, the range of pass bandwidth in megahertz (MHz) and the signal strength in decibels (dB). Easy-to-use button controls located just under the screen allow the user to move between frequency bands and channels. This device works with the 800 MHz (Cellular), 1900 MHz (PCS), 2100 MHz (AWS) and 700 MHz LTE (bands 12 and 13) frequency bands.
It is the perfect tool to help you simplify and optimize a Wilson signal booster installation or tune a directional antenna.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics RF Signal Meter Kit (460118)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!