Solid Signal > Cell Phone Accessories > Signal Boosters
Wilson Electronics SIGNALBOOST DT 2G/3G Voice Kit DUAL for 2500 sq ft (463105)
Brand: Wilson Electronics
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Wilsons new signalboost DT cellular/PCS Amplifier kit work with all cell phones and laptop data cards. except iden, Nextel.
Kit Includes: DT Booster (463005), Gray Panel Antenna (311141), Desk Top Antenna (311211), 20ft RG6 White Cable (950620), 30ft White RG6 Cable (950630), 6V/2.5A AC/DC Power Supply (859912) w/Hardware
- Kit Includes: DT Booster (463005), Gray Panel Antenna (311141), Desk Top Antenna (311211), 20ft RG6 White Cable (950620), 30ft White RG6 Cable (950630), 6V/2.5A AC/DC Power Supply (859912) w/Hardware
- Boosts voice & 3G data signals for all major North American cell carriers
- Includes a Two-year Manufacturer Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Dual Band - Works with all cellular networks other than Nextel
- Works great for college dorm rooms or small offices
- No technical experience required for installation
- Wireless - No hard connection to your phone
- U.S.-based tech support & customer service
- All needed components included in package
- Fewer dropped calls & lost connections
- FCC certified to 2014 technical specs
- Dimensions: 11x5.25x14.25 in
- Replacement for the 801247
- Stronger cell signal indoors
- Small, sleek design
- Clearer voice calls
- DIY installation
The Wilson Electronics DT™ cellular signal
booster improves coverage – including 3G and 2G data downloads – for
subscribers of all North American cellular networks. For specific information
about frequency bands, see below. We know that you need better coverage and
we boost that coverage for you with this product.
is designed to amplify cellular signals for multiple rooms inside your home or
office. The DT provides reliable voice and data coverage inside today’s energy
efficient but cellular unfriendly buildings.
The DT supports
multiple simultaneous connections, and works with all cellular devices.
Everything you need is in the box, so you can set it up yourself in minutes. As
a result, you’ll see significantly fewer dropped calls and lost connections,
faster data downloads, and a stronger, more reliable cell signal. The DT has an
MSRP of $299.99.
5 850 MHz
BAND 2 1900 MHz
GAIN 60 dB
V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
CONNECTORS SMA Female
DIMENSIONS 6.5 x 4.25 x 1.75 in
/ 16.5 x 10.7 x 4.4 cm
WEIGHT 0.64 lbs /
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have
your providers consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of
signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on
their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the
manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any
person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the
FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served
by using this device.
Please note, the four largest
carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional
carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the
new FCC standards.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Wilson Electronics SIGNALBOOST DT 2G/3G Voice Kit DUAL for 2500 sq ft (463105)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!